UPDATE–FRAZIER PARK (Thursday, Jan. 7,2010, 8:07 a.m.)—In an interview with Frazier Park Market manager this morning, Rick Johnson said just seeing the surveillance pictures of the robbery "gives me the chills. It definitely changes you…your …
By Patric Hedlund
LEBEC (Thursday, Jan. 7, 12:53 a.m.)—The Lebec County Water District has given notice to the developers of the Holiday Inn Express that the hotel’s fire-emergency water supply may be turned off today …
UPDATE (Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010, 11 a.m.)—CalNeva’s lead tech in Frazier Park, Greg Banks, told The Mountain Enterprise this morning that the Frazier Park office (3341 Los Padres Drive) will remain open through January 31. …
UPDATE (Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2:05 p.m.)—CANCELLATION OF BOIL WATER ADVISORY FOR THE AFFECTED CUSTOMERS OF THE LEBEC COUNTY WATER DISTRICT
This is the unedited public health advisory as received this hour from the Lebec County …
By Patric Hedlund with additional reporting by Katy Penland
Public frustration with what have been called unresponsive and secretive governing boards at the El Tejon Unified School District (ETUSD) in the past is part of …
January 21 Meeting at Holiday Inn Express
After a tough 2009 business year, the cavalry is on the way to help mountain businesses with funding, consulting and free workshops in 2010.
The Mountain Enterprise has …
Several residents of the Mountain Communities reported identity theft incidents early in 2009 after purchasing gasoline in Lebec.
Photographs of those who have been seen allegedly placing credit card “skimming” devices in self service gas …
The lavish lights of the Craig Stowell home (above the four-way stop in Frazier Park) is a holiday landmark for the Mountain Communities. The joyful image also serves as a cheerful introduction to our annual …
CLOSURES FOR I-5/SR-14 DIRECT HOV CONNECTOR PROJECT
Sylmar/North San Fernando Valley — The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will close the following lanes, ramps, connectors and collector roads of the Antelope Valley Freeway (SR-14) and …
Thursday, December 31
- New Year’s Eve Party at the Frazier Park Moose Lodge 6 p.m.-2 a.m. Food, fun and good cheer, entertainment by Backlash, $5 cover, 245-1630, 6941 Lockwood Valley Rd.
- New Year’s Eve …
- VA Awards $3.5 Million For Local Cemetery
- School District Nearer to Spending $7.12 Million El Tejon’s Proximity to I-5 Not Addressed
- Beware: Bad $100 Bills Hit Mountain
- Runaway Big Rig Injures 11 On ...
- State Budget Crisis Hits Home as Funds Frozen
- Food Co-ops Win Members
- Great Backyard Bird Count Begins
- Paramedics and Fire Station Both on Track
- Museum Shows Favorite Valentines
- Storms Cause Traffic Havoc
- Precipitation Nudges ...
- ‘We’ll Fight to Keep Lilac Festival,’ Community Says
- Big Rig Fire and Chemical Spill Shuts Down I-5 Three Miles North of El Tejon School
- Paramedic Struggle Ends, New Chapter Begins
- Autopsy Shows Baby Battered, ...
- A Good Day for Dogs, Cats and the SPCA
- Teen Thieves Strike Mountain View Market
- ‘No Straight Rows’ Gardeners Plant Cuddy Valley
- Alleged Bank Robber Used Frazier Park As Hideout
- Donations Keep Flags Flying ...
- ETUSD Superintendent Shelly Mason in Hospital
- Memorial Day Surprise: Bert Lee’s WWII P-51 Mustang Fighter Rediscovered
- Bor Horse Abuse Charges Upheld
- 350 Attend Service For Michael Manning
- Six Young Scientists Head to State Science ...
- Famous Footwear Opens Warehouse In Lebec
- Tejon Ranch Gag Order on Secret Condor Documents Targeted by Lawsuit
- La Sierra Owner Calls Inspectors to Review Restaurant
- Beware: $255 Ticket Trap on Mt. Pinos Way
- Arreola ...
- Make it a Fort Tejon Fourth!
- Broadway Melodies Rocks
- Bidding to Begin for Frazier Park Branch Library
- Tejon Mountain Village and Frazier Park Estates Questioned
- Shakespeare, Champagne & Comedy
- Wildfire War: Fires Erupt on ...
- Lebec Community Church Celebrates 90 Years of Faithful Service
- Big Greens Ask that Tejon’s Condor Gag Order be Lifted
- Budget Axe Could Kill 100 CA State Parks Including Hungry Valley and Ft. Tejon
- I-5 ...
- Second Bear Cub Orphan Found in Neenach Tree
- $3.1 Million Jackpot Ours, If Frazier Park Shows Support
- Restaurant Burns in Lake of the Woods
- ‘Hearing’ Tone Deaf to Mountain’s Goals
- Oktoberfest: A Gentle Frolic ...
- The Week that Could Change the Mountain Forever
- Two Arrested In Prostitution Vice Sting
- The ‘Big Squeeze’ Taps Gorman Musician
- State Parks Win Reprieve
- Parent Protests Loss of Special Ed Teacher at Frazier Park ...
- Two Off-Road Motorists Rescued in Los Padres Forest near Frazier Park
- Tribal Recognition Race Sparks Speculation about Tejon Ranch Casino Plans
- Body of Missing Man Found in Creek Near Monterey Bridge
- New Frazier Park ...
- Bear Causes Big Rig Pile-Up on I-5
- Gigi Day: She Chose to Live
- Bors Plead Guilty To Horse Abuse, Seized Horses Find Good Homes
- Mystery Shrouds Deaths of Two Men
- Holiday Inn Express in ...
Calendar and Announcements
- Make 2010 the Year to Finally Quit Smoking
- Good Samaritan Law Changes
- Successful Single Parent Program Returns
- Frazier Park Substation Sheriff’s Log: November 6-30, 2009
- DUI Checks Up for 2010