NEWS UPDATE…FRAZIER PARK; May 8, 6:00 p.m. The Transcript of today’s press conference has been added to this site[Click "more" and see bottom of page].
NEWS UPDATE…FRAZIER PARK; May 8, 11:45 a.m. — Governor Arnold …
State Agencies Warn of Havoc Caused by Metal Thefts
• Mail Boxes Also Vandalized on Cuddy Road
Reported by John Canada, Patric Hedlund and Don Eubank
In the wee hours of Monday, April 28, thieves …
By Kristina Graves
On April 23 the Boys & Girls Club of Frazier Mountain participated in the "World’s Largest Simultaneous Lesson Plan," sponsored by the Global Education Campaign. Over 7.5 million people in 100 countries …
By Patric Hedlund
Another skull and human remains were found April 19 on the Ridge Route near the place The Mountain Enterprise first reported a skull was found July 8, 2007 by a Frazier …
"Between 1970 and 1998 there have been several legal infractions that are listed below," began a statement released Tuesday by Cliff Thompson, candidate for the District 4 Supervisor’s seat.
The items which remain on Thompson’s ...
Look closely. There really was a time when gasoline was 17 cents a gallon. If you don’t believe it, just be at the big free celebration the Ridge Route Communities Museum and Historical Society is ...
Mike’s Pizza steps up to the plate when it comes to supporting youth activities on the mountain. Last week we reported about two massive stacks of pizzas delivered to the Badger Band Auction. But ...
By Patric Hedlund
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is a great place to work, says Mary Grim. She is the manager of a National Environmental Protection Act program currently considering the proposed Tejon Mountain ...
WAW, because WNOOTW, WLITW.
By Janine Tominaga, President, Mt. Pinos Communities Fire Safe Council
Okay now that I have your attention: this is not a Native American phrase, or a wild bird call. WAW is ...
Cuddy Hall Comedy Rocks Again Saturday
By Holly Van Houten
On Saturday, May 3, the Mountain Shakespeare Festival will once again offer an entertaining night of comedy theater readings.
"The Lover," a comedy by Harold ...
Calendar and Announcements
- Battle of the Bands On May 2
- NatureFest II is May 10
- Grand Opening: Come See the New Outdoor Displays at the Ridge Route Museum Saturday, May 3
- Senior, Low-Income, Disabled Housing Target of Workshop
- Handmade Butterflies Remember Children Killed in Holocaust
- We Love Our Teachers
- VFW Bingo Food Drive Winners Announced
- Parad?so Issues Final Call for Talent Show Contestants
- Water Company Takes Long View
- Commuters Respond to Call Part 2: Peter Bogdanoff
- Mountain in The News
- Before the Warm Days of Spring Erase Our Memories of Just a Few Weeks Ago
- Be a Part of Book Blast #2
- Herbicide Spraying Alert
- For The Record: Chief Randy Coleman
- For The Record: Leda Brozsek
- For the Record: Claudia Herons
- Barn Sale: Filled to the Rafters
- See How They Run: Vote for Supervisor June 3
- Scouts’ Gift to Earth Day: Heap Big Clean Up
- Sponsor Appreciation Day Scores Big Thanks