Look for the Living Local survey inserted into today’s print issue of The Mountain Enterprise.
By taking just 10 minutes to fill out the questionnaire, you can support Mountain Community services, help keep local jobs and make it possible for local businesses to serve you better.
Your valuable feedback will help build a picture of how you feel about shopping “on the hill.” What works? What doesn’t? What do you need from local merchants?
Neighbors will also be making calls to ask our community about shopping patterns, so local businesses can learn how to adapt hours and services to best meet local needs.
To say “Thank You,” you will be automatically eligible to win fun and useful prizes generously contributed by area merchants. Survey “drop boxes” will be all over town, where you can return your survey and pick up more for your friends and family.
See insert in this issue of The Mountain Enterprise and the November issue of The New Mountain Pioneer.
Pick up and drop off your surveys at all these locations:
- Bear Claw Bakery
- Pine Mountain Clubhouse
- Pine Mountain General Store
Lake of the Woods
- Midway Market
- Mountain View Market
- Ace Hardware
- Alpine Lumber & Mercantile
- Antelope Valley Bank
- Caveman Cavey’s Pizza
- Coffee Cantina
- Four Seasons Bakery
- Frazier Park Market
- The Mountain Enterprise
- Sam’s Liquor
- Stage Stop Hay & Mercantile
- Gorman Plaza Market
As a "Thank You" for helping, when you turn in your survey you will automatically be eligible to win one of these great prizes donated by local merchants:
- Ten $5 off Coupons from Ace Hardware
- Ten Dog Pedicures and Two $25 off Dog Grooming Coupons from Blue Rose Pet Salon
- Two Large Single-Topping Pizzas from Caveman Cavey’s Pizza
- Ten $5 off Coupons from Stage Stop Hay & Mercantile
- One Workshop Gift Certificate from A Spot of Bead
- Three $10 Gift Certificates from Alice’s Attic
- Five $10 Gift Certificates from Alpine Lumber & Mercantile
- One Gift Bag from Antelope Valley Bank
- Two T-shirts from Arts for Earth Foundation
- A Gift Certificate from Catherine’s Clothing, Gift and Flower Shop
- A Gift Certificate from Chatterpillar Toys and Gifts
- Two $10 Gift Certificates from Computers & Games
- One Month Free Membership to Curves
- Sitting with the Enemy and Why Aren’t You Your Own Boss? books from Paul and Sarah Edwards
- One 55-minute massage from Moxie McMahon of Heavenly Touch Massage Therapy
- One Quarter Page Black & White Ad in The Mountain Enterprise
- One Quarter Page Black & White Ad in The New Mountain Pioneer
- A Puzzle from Frazier Park Market
- One Gift Basket from Frazier Park Pharmacy
- One Gift Basket from K’s Discount Depot
- Three Oil Change Coupons from MidValley Auto Repair
- One Large One-Topping Pizza from Mike’s Pizza Company
- One Oil Burner with Angels from Mountain Spirits
- Three $5 Gift Certificates from Mountain Top Video
- One $10 Gift Certificate from Old Ridge Route Antiques
- Ten 2-CD Sets from Richard Hoegh of Mulebarn Music
- One Gift Bag from State Farm Insurance
- Two $5 Gift Certificates from Tanicures
- Two $10 Gift Certificates from Tecuya Feed
- One Free Haircut from The Mane Place
- One Free Haircut from Linda at the Oasis Salon
- One Night Hotel Stay at the Pine Mountain Inn (Room 202 or 203) from Pam McCain
- One $10 Gift Certificate from Traffic Zone
- Printed T-Shirts from Accounting For Success: “Dear IRS, I would like to remove my name from your mailing list.”
This is part of the October 29, 2010 online edition of The Mountain Enterprise.
Have an opinion on this matter? We'd like to hear from you.