By Gary Meyer and Patric Hedlund
A Tradewinds motorhome was gutted by fire at Flying J in Lebec on Thursday, March 26.
Jim Schaaf of Reno, Nevada was traveling south with…(please see below to view full stories and photographs)
A RV fire at Flying J last week (top left and above) triggered community discussion about safety preparedness at Flying J and how often RVs burst into flames at the top of the Grapevine.
To see full stories with photos, please purchase a copy of the newspaper at many locations throughout the Mountain Communities.
Or, have your newspaper delivered via mail and include internet access! Just call 661-245-3794.
The e-Edition is available now with full photos and stories at The Mountain Enterprise e-Edition
(subscriber login required)
This is part of the April 3, 2015 online edition of The Mountain Enterprise.
Have an opinion on this matter? We'd like to hear from you.