Hello, We hope you can join us for a unique dinner on Thursday. We thought the mountain might enjoy a little flavorful fun mixed with its challenging subjects, such as the short Tejon Mountain Village …
FRAZIER PARK, Calif. (Thursday, June 11, 2009, 4:30 p.m.)—A house fire reported at 2:07 p.m. has resulted in the death of a Frazier Park woman who lived in the 700 block of Pasadena Trail. Her …
Reported by Gary Meyer and Katy Penland, updates written by Patric Hedlund Thank you to the CBS affiliate KCTV 5 in Kansas City, Kansas for their assistance with a portion of these reports.
UPDATE (Friday, …
Dad Scott Rosen’s pride beamed so brightly when daughter Valerie Rosen was named Young Lady of the Year at the Frazier Mountain High School Class of 2009 awards banquet Monday, June 8, that it raised …
Public Invited to Thursday, June 18 Forum On Tejon Mountain Village Plan
By Patric Hedlund
Kern County delivered last week, and it wasn’t pepperoni pizza—but next Thursday in Cuddy Hall at 6:30 p.m. it could …
Send Mountain Community events to Calendar@MountainEnterprise.com or call 245-3794.
Now through July 2
- Jesus Loves Jeans teen event 7-8:15 p.m. Begins June 12, every night except Wednesday and Sunday. Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 7008 Ivins …
GOLETA, CA – In response to the increasing possibility of wildland fire, Los Padres National Forest officials announced today that they will be imposing fire restrictions throughout the forest, beginning June 19, 2009. These restrictions …
Tejon Mountain Village Special Report and Commentary
By Patric Hedlund with Katy Penland Originally printed in the April 10 and 17, 2009 …
A special meeting has been called by the Lebec County Water District for Monday, June 22 at 5 p.m. to review the Frazier Park Estates draft Environmental Impact report. This public meeting will be held …
A black bear was struck and killed by a waste collection truck on Mil Potrero Highway near Yellowstone at 7:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 9. Pine Mountain Club security patrol responded.
Calls to the PMC General ...
The U.S. Forest Service announced June 3 that it will remove 205 cubic yards of arsenic and lead tailings created by the processing of gold ore at the Black Bob Mine in 1932-34. The mine ...
Three Kern County residents have recovered from confirmed cases of the H1N1 “Swine Flu” influenza strain. Laboratory reports confirmed the diagnosis in a 16-year old resident of Delano and a 33-year-old resident of Bakersfield. They ...
This list of law enforcement activity has been released by the Kern County Sheriff’s Frazier Park substation. The names included here are from the public arrest records only. This does not indicate that the Kern ...
Noe Garcia of Los Angeles, eight months old, died in a solo vehicle accident that occurred about 5:40 p.m. Friday, during rainfall on Interstate 5.
California Highway Patrol reports the Garcia family of six was ...
Ernie, Joan and Cecilia Bor, formerly of Lockwood Valley’s Cochema Ranch, appeared before Judge Bruce Young in Ventura County Superior Court on Thursday, June 4 for a revised bail hearing.
The Bors entered "not guilty" ...
Calendar and Announcements
- Famous Footwear Opens Warehouse In Lebec
- El Camino Pines Movie Night Review
- Weekly Events
- Bi-Weekly Events
- Monthly Events
- Woman Reports Rape
- Chamber Holds Ribbon Cutting at High Mountain Market
- Arreola Wins District-Wide Rotary Contest
- Rich McCobb Is Poker Winner For Shakespeare
- Wild Art: Red Snow Flower Shares Table With Los Padres Pine Forests
- Installing a Husband
- Congratulations to Johanna Turner and Terry Boeger on their engagement
- Pot Grow House Found in Lockwood
- For the Record: El Tejon Continuation High School Graduates
- ‘Start Smart’ Teen Driving
- Greening Tower of DEIR?
- State Science Fair Trip
- Fort Tejon
- Wild Art: Lori Murphy’s Duck in the Mist
- BHS Class of ’09
- Congratulations to Gorman School’s Kindergarten Class of 2009
- Congratulations to Gorman School’s 8th Grade Class of 2009
- Congratulations Valley Oaks Charter School’s 8th Grade Class of 2009
- El Tejon School 8th Grade Class
- Wild Art: Ground Squirrels