THIS WEEK’S HOTLINKS
1) Medicare Pain Management resources
• Medicare: https://www.medicare.gov/coverage/pain-management or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users can call 1-877-486-2048.
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, https://www.hhs.gov/opioids/prevention/pain-management-options/index.html
• U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/patients/options.html
• Administration for Community Living, https://acl.gov/programs/addressing-opioid-crisis
If you suspect Medicare fraud:
2) THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Wind Wolves Nature Hike, January 25, 10 a.m. Reservations open Jan. 11: https://getinvolved.wildlandsconservancy.org/event/wind-wolves-preserve-or-guided-nature-hike-january-25-2020/e263945
4) A few resident passes are still available at Health First, one door west of Ace Hardware. Health First is open 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This is part of the January 17, 2020 online edition of The Mountain Enterprise.
Have an opinion on this matter? We'd like to hear from you.