By Andria Bloom, Science Fair Coordinator and 7th Grade Science Teacher
The competition was fierce as ten of our local El Tejon Unified School District students (nine from El Tejon School, and one from Pine …
‘Meet the Candidate’ event with Cliff Thompson April 2.
By Patric Hedlund
Election day to choose the Mountain Communities’ next representative to the Kern County Board of supervisors will be June 3.
A group of …
By Patric Hedlund
Emergency vehicles, flashing lights and official personnel filled the parking lot of the Frazier Park Post Office Saturday, April 5, at about 7:10 p.m. Sarkis Carboyan, 14 was injured while riding his …
By Kim Volkmar
Free pizza, films and the most important issues facing today’s kids are on the agenda Monday, April 14.
The organization now known as McCASA (Mountain Communities Coalition Against Substance Abuse), is holding …
Two Venues Filled with Fun Saturday, April 5
Fool’s Gold Casino Night
By Gary Meyer
The Fool’s Gold Casino Night on Saturday, April 5, at Frazier Mountain Park Community Center raised $3,000 for ...
On March 30, at 2:11 a.m. Joseph Carl Kowalski, Jr. was discovered slumped over the wheel of his pickup, seat-belted and unresponsive on Beechwood Way, north of Mil Potrero Highway in Pine Mountain.
Officer Tom ...
By Captain Benny Wofford, KCFD
Lebec CA–Two grass fires on the northbound side of Interstate 5 were extinguished by Kern County Fire Department crews at 8:50 p.m. Tuesday, April 8. The fires were located at ...
According to documents provided to The Mountain Enterprise, Mel and Kathy Weinstein of Pine Mountain have filed suit against the property owners association and two individuals following about two years of failed attempts to negotiate ...
The Mil Potrero Mutual Water Company Board will be considering a rate change at their Saturday, April 12 meeting (10 a.m.), according to a water company employee.
The board will also consider the manager’s budget. ...
- Hot Pancakes On a Cold Day: A PMLC Tradition
- Handwriting Champs
- Who Would You Nominate as Teacher of the Year?
- El Tejon School 3rd Quarter Honor Roll
Calendar and Announcements
- Hunting the Mountain: Unleaded Ammunition
- Around Town: Family Comedy Night
- High Country Gardener
- Ask Moesha: Rabies Clinic this Saturday, April 12 at Frazier Mountain Park
- Pipe Upgrade In Frazier to Begin
- New Budget Not Yet Set for PMC
- Competition Dance Teams Bring Home Trophies
- VFW Bonanza of Prizes Grows for Bingo Food Drive
- Groups Work to Keep Kids In School
- Wild Flowers
- UFW Celebrates Cesar Chavez Day
- Enterprise on the Road: Steve Jay and Barbara Bouman Jay
- Chase Rivers Progress Report
- Voltage Back Home
- Barn Sale Benefit Needs Treasures
- Slow for the Cone Zone
- Head Start Students Promote “Save Frazier Park Head Start”
- Gorman School News: Students of the Month
- Perfect Attendance at Frazier Park School